With the ever changing world and high paced emergence of advanced Technology and Instrumentation, exposure and effective adaptation of the Techniques and its efficient implementation becomes alarmingly essential so as to emerge as Leaders in the field of Surveying.
As such GPS, Total Station etc. have become a need of the day for achieving higher accuracy in all types of Survey, irrespective of Corridor Survey ( for Highways, Expressways, Ropeways, Railways, Transmission Line, Pipe Lines etc.), Topographical Survey, Engineering Survey ( projection & execution), Mine Survey, Hydel Survey etc. In one word, to remain committed to the accuracy of surveying by the implementation of these revolutionary instruments one can bring about a total diversification in the arena of Surveying and Mapping.
ESBEE ASSOCIATES in its endeavour has reached the standards of Global Surveyors.
- Field Survey for ground control, ground truth verification, detailed survey and preparation of TOPOGRAPHICAL Map/Plan.
- Engineering Survey, Projection and Execution.
- Road ( Highways & Expressways), Railway, Ropeway, Pipeline, Hydel & Transmission Line Survey.
- Deployment of Team for precision Engineering Survey work at Steel Plants and other Engineering Projects.
- Comprehensive Mine Planning & Projection.
- Preparation, Certification and Technical Audit of Mine plans.
- Quantity Survey Of Minerals and Overburden.
- Other miscellaneous Surveys, Soil Testing etc.
Auto CAD Division:
- Digitization & Preparation of GIS mapping.
- Establishment Of GPS Control Points of Geodetic order in association with Premier Educational Institution.
- Computer Aided Drawing, Design & Drafting.
Overseas - in Bhutan :
Transmission line survey for Power Grid Corpn. of Bhutan route Chukha- Chumdo- Olakha- Paro- Phuetsholing- Sanghigaon- Wasta- Gedu- Simtokha (approx. 140 km) on behalf of L & T (ECC)