Sunil Kumar bhattacherjee
Chief Executive Officer
- A first class Advanced Diploma Holder In Mine Surveying from Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad.
- Former Guest Faculty of India School of Mines, Dhanbad & Bihar Institute of Technology, Sindri.
- Member of Institution of Surveyors.
- Was decorated with Hon' Duplom', a paper of Honour by GBSIPG, Govt. of Poland for his contribution in Mine Design Office of BCCL, run under Indo-Polish Collaboration.
- Provided Technical Expertise to ILF Consulting Engineers, Germany and Austria in the World Bank "Jharia Sand Transportation Study" Project in India, Germany and Austria.
- Retired from BCCL in 1994 as Dy. Chief Survey Officer. Was associated with number of major Projects, including coordination with Survey of India for Photogrammetric Surveying & Mapping of Jharia Coal field and establishment of Control Points of geodetic order.
- Was associated with Coal Mining Area Dev. Authority, Dhanbad as Chief of Planning & Development.
- Actively associated with Master Mapping of Jharia Coal Field.
- Took part in Coal Inventory Assessment as a member of CIL constituted special team on innumerable occasions.
- Former President of Association of Indian Mine Surveyors.
- Authored number of Publications in his area of Specialisation.
Overseas - in Bhutan :
Transmission line survey for Power Grid Corpn. of Bhutan route Chukha- Chumdo- Olakha- Paro- Phuetsholing- Sanghigaon- Wasta- Gedu- Simtokha (approx. 140 km) on behalf of L & T (ECC)